Home Buyer Grants and No-Down Payment Programs for Tooele County

Click on any program to apply or select "Apply Now".

3% Down Grant

Click to see details

Home Buyer Grants and No-Down Payment Programs for Tooele County Click on any program to apply or click on "Apply Now." No first time home buyer requirement. 3% Grant for down payment up to $15,000. 80% AMI. Silent 2nd that is repayed when you refinance or sale. No payments and no intrest due. Min FICO of 620.

Apply Now

3% Down Grant

Click to see details

Must be a first time home buyer. 3% Grant for down payment up to $15,000. No income restrictions Silent 2nd that is repayed when you refinance or sale. No payments and no intrest due. Min FICO of 700. Tooele County Down Payment Assistance Program (Dugway, Erda, Stansbury Park, Stockton, Tooele, Wendover) Grant Amount: Up to $10,000 for first-time homebuyers. Eligibility: Must be used for homes in Tooele County, be owner-occupied, and the buyer must contribute a minimum of $2,000 towards the down payment. Conditions: No previous homeownership within the last three years, except for single parents or displaced homemakers. Repayment: 75% forgivable after five years; remaining 25% repayable if the home is sold, refinanced, or if ownership changes within five years. Income Limits: Based on household size. Credit Score Requirement: Minimum of 550. Settlers Fund Grant for Tooele County Grant Amount: Provides 3.5% of the home purchase price. Repayment: No repayment required after 36 on-time mortgage payments. Eligibility: Purchases must be within Tooele County and apply to single-family homes, townhomes, or condos (excluding manufactured homes). Borrow Smart Grant for Tooele County Grant Amount: Up to $2,500. Eligibility: For homes ranging from 1-4 units, including condos, PUDs, and manufactured homes (excluding mobile homes). First-time home-buyers must complete a homeownership education program. Additional Info: Can be combined with other grant programs. Home Empowered Grant for Tooele County Grant Amount: Provides up to 3.5% of the purchase price. Repayment: This is a non-repayable grant. Eligibility: Must be owner-occupied and can include single-family homes, townhomes, condos, or duplexes. Manufactured homes on owned land are eligible. Qualification: Applicable to first-time buyers, single parents, public servants, or those meeting specific income criteria. Chickasaw Grant for Tooele County Grant Amount: Up to $3,000 for down payment or closing costs. Eligibility: Must be a Chickasaw Nation citizen, part of the loan application, and the home must be a primary residence without any other investment properties.

Apply Now

Rural No-Money Down Program

Click to see details

Features: Offers 100% financing for properties located in rural areas of Tooele County. Income Limits: Liberal, accommodating most income levels.

Apply Now

Utah Housing First Time Buyer Program

Click to see details

Financing: No down payment required; integrates a secondary loan to cover initial costs. Eligibility: Re-open to those who haven't owned a home in the last three years with income and credit score qualifications. Property Types: Includes a wide range, with some restrictions on manufactured homes, PUDs, and condos. Utah Housing FHA Zero Down Features: No down payment necessary, with additional financing covering up to 2.5% of closing costs. Income and Credit: Must meet specific income and credit score thresholds. Conventional Zero Down Features: Simulates a zero down payment scenario through secondary financing. Restrictions: Income and credit score requirements must be met; certain property types are eligible under this program.

Apply Now

Veterans Affairs (VA) Loan Program

Click to see details

Eligibility: For current and former military personnel without the requirement of first-time homeownership. Benefits: No down payment, no private mortgage insurance, and favorable terms for eligible spouses. For detailed requirements and to apply, please click on the desired program or contact us directly for personalized guidance. Tooele County Homebuyers Grant Program offers up to $10,000 in down payment assistance, making your first home purchase more affordable. The Chenoa Fund provides up to 3.5% of the purchase price for 1-2 unit homes, with three options available: Grant/Gift, Forgivable Second, or Repayable Second. Notably, the Repayable Second option does not have income restrictions. Utah Housing Corporation Loan offers between 4%-6% of the purchase price as down payment assistance. You can choose from several programs including FirstHome, HomeAgain, Score, and NoMI. Additionally, the Rural Housing program offers a fantastic 100% financing opportunity, available in most areas of this county, supporting your journey to homeownership with minimal upfront costs.

Apply Now

Ready to take the next step? Explore our grants and loan programs today!

Get Started